This vehicle was developed from 1953 through 1957 to replace the T-54, but the work was discontinued in favor of the Object 432 in 1961. All tanks, all maps, all medals. Forum - Foire Aux Questions Posted by Azkolek Règles du jeu World of Tanks You can find more details on my previous article, for now, full details on Object 430U. Portail WoT Blitz; Portail WoT Console; Outils. Huge fan of tanks and World War II history. If you like my content, please consider donating. The Object 430U is a version of the Object 430 medium tank with a rear placement of the engine-transmission compartment. 50TP 1080p video A-20 Advent Calender Circo great KanonenJagdPanzer 105 Marks of Excellence mig-15 Panzerjäger I Puerto Rico Sandbox Test server TGN Top Plays type 60 ATM war thunder helicoter war thunder m1 abrams ground forces war thunder patch 1.51 World of Tanks IS-4 Gameplay World of Tanks M48A5 Patton World of Tanks Maus vs M4 World of Tanks USA tanks world war gameplay WoT Obj 430U wot … Even more strange. I havent seen any posts discussing them, hence this one! Where they diversify and I haven’t noticed ? Also, if they did nerf the 430U, should I just unlock the 430? It is a classic example of ‘Heavium’ tanks – it has the maneuverability of medium tank and protection of a decent heavy tank. This technical solution allowed for extending the interior space and decreasing the vehicle's weight. Good luck. Several prototypes of the vehicle were manufactured. There is a menu on the left where you can select the app mode. Cheap, fast, safe and 24/7. Sherman VC Firefly + 1 place de garage. At the same time a variant, the T-62A, with a rifled gun was also deployed. But you can go from mediums to heavies and even from some mediums to TDs already. These weak spot guides here on WoT Guru go into great detail specific weak spots that take into account effective armor values and unlike other places will list weak spots based on both vertical/horizontal angles on armor to get a true value of the armor’s effectiveness. My question is that some told me they nerfed the 430U, can anyone confirm it. In that order. Convenient search engine allows you to find special World of Tanks replays that you are interested in. Obj 416 has 24proc camo of stacionary. VI Object 244. ... T-10 doesn’t have the ground resistances as the 430U. Standard Gun Reload Times Nominal: 7.7 s 50% Crew: 9.54 s 75% Crew: 8.33 s 100% Crew: 7.38 s Rammer: 6.64 s Vents: 7.22 s Both: 6.5 s Both and BiA: 6.35 s Both and Max Crew %: 6.09 s See Crew, Consumables, or Equipment for more information. 2020 (1112) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1110) 2019 (1248) tháng mười hai 2019 (1246) destiny 2 leviathan weapons OPTIMAL FLAWLESS TRIAL... funn You can find more details on my previous article, for now, full details on Object 430U. Watch Queue Queue WoTLabs is a statistics tracker for World of Tanks. 2020 (944) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (942) 2019 (1147) tháng mười hai 2019 (1145) video to gif Entrevista a José María Giménez; camera ipho STYLE 3D POUR LE VÉHICULE . Going from a laser that pretty much never misses while on the move or sniping to a gun that has much lower shell velocity of 940 m/s, much worse accuracy at 0.40 with worse handling. At the same time a variant, the T-62A, with a rifled gun was also deployed. T110E4 E 100 Object 140 . Don’t get me wrong, I don’t think that the Obj 430 and 430U don’t belong in the game or something. The Object 430U is the final vehicle of its line, and just like its predecessor, it's a medium tank made for brawling. Not does it just fit perfectly in, it actually existed (if I’m not mistaken and google doesn’t lie to me). February 9, 2018 World of Tanks 18:39. The Object 430U feels and plays like a fast heavy tank and its characteristics underline this. I see buffs coming to the wz-120(which still has those -3 degrees gun depression) and 121 anyway, especially if this tank makes it into the game. Really?!?? VII KV-3. Why don’t use the Obj. Obj 430U & K-91 - posted in The Barracks: Has anyone tried out the two new meds in the new line - Obj 430U & K-91? V KV-220-2. 2020 (1110) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1108) 2019 (1238) tháng mười hai 2019 (1236) shooting in dc Different Fuels For Your Deuce; guns germs X T-62A. In addition, we have rating system to show you best replays of the week. VII KV-122. Convenient search engine allows you to find special World of Tanks replays that you are interested in. 30proc camo rate? 8.568 dmg is … The final cost of virtual goods may vary depending on the selected payment method. Give it an accuracy buff to like 0.38 and I’d be happy. Yes that is true. World of Tanks Statistics Tracker. When fighting other medium tanks you must avoid them getting to your sides. The last 2 get suggested a lot, but they're a relic of the old days before tanks.gg and the in-game comparison tool. 2020 (1158) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1156) 2019 (1295) tháng mười hai 2019 (1293) 2nd amendment decal California Judge Rules Semiaut... gun With it and directive, your crew has 150% ff skill so burning doesn't hurt much. This technical solution allowed for extending the interior space and decreasing the vehicle's weight. Scheff TV. Bemutatom a 9.22-es patchben játékba került Tier X-es szovjet MBT-t, mely talán picit erősebb a kelleténél. Follow your performance in daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly form. 1 000 pièces d'or. The resulting tank was designated Ob'yekt 435 KB-60M also undertook design studies for an up-armored Ob'yekt 430U (“Ulushenniy” – improved, or “Usileniy” – reinforced) with a 122 mm gun. Object 430U was one of the variants of the project of the medium tank Object 430. WoT最古参のTier10、IS7です。 信頼性の高い砲塔装甲、IS3から続く楔型装甲、そこそこの機動性を持ち、 重戦車の練習にうってつけ だと思います。 ただし、貫通力が低すぎるため、敵戦車の弱点の位置と、しっかり弱点を狙える技術が必要です。 It will be a new Tier X regular medium tank, taking Object 430 place, while Object 430 will be lowered to Tier IX and Object 430 II will be lowered from Tier IX to Tier VIII. The more fuel we get, the more articles we can get out for you. It is easy to sort by frags, damage, experience and so on. It has player and clan graphs and comparison. Obj. Created by: _HawgJaws_ Plus it aims way quicker and the turret turns twice as fast. This version was to feature a transverse placement of the engine and two planetary transmissions. World of Tanks weak spots can be difficult to learn and very time consuming. Object 430 video review covering the main vehicle characteristics and its combat behavior. Sowjetische mittlere Fahrzeuge mit Großkaliber-Geschützen sind auf dem Schlachtfeld kein üblicher Anblick. I understand what you mean, I find it strange to go from “normal turreted” to “rear turreted” and back to a normal again… And removing the 416? This map has 3 key locations located in the center of the map that are crucial to obtaining map control but at the same time require one another to prevent being flanked.https://wotguru.com/map-strategy-abbey/ Really?!?? You can find more details on my previous article, for now, full details on Object 430U. Object 430U is a Soviet Tier X ‘Medium’ Tank. The Object 430U is a version of the Object 430 medium tank with a rear placement of the engine-transmission compartment. World of Tanks (WOT) accounts from reputable WOT sellers via G2G.com secure marketplace. This thing is much more mobile than T-10. Very good armor for mediums and not as nasty guns as chinese. The technical characteristics are displayed for the charged turbine mode. Vehicle configuration added to comparison, Add the vehicle with its basic configuration to comparison, Add the vehicle with its current configuration to comparison. 430 is the perfect target, but because the turret is not back mounted. You could say this tank is the first soviet copy of chinese tank and not reverse like usual . 703 II (122) E 75 TS. Autoloaded Gun Burst Length: 1 round Magazine Size: 2 rounds Cycle Time: 2 s Magazine Reload Times Nominal: 22 s 50% Crew: 28 s 75% Crew: 24.64 s 100% Crew: 22 s With Vents: 21.5 s With Vents and BiA: 21.09 s Click here for more information. Sexton I. Pz.Kpfw. WoT – A Unicum’s Object 430U Tank Review. The Object 430U is a Soviet tier 10 medium tank. All work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. Object 430U was one of the variants of the project of the medium tank Object 430. 430U will be very similar to the 121. In 1961, the T-62 tank with a smoothbore gun was deployed. Data is computed every week, using the battles of the clan's members that this site tracks. Most of the gameplay-related features carry on from the Object 430 on Tier IX, but there are a couple of differences we want to highlight. If you fell like we need even more fuel, you can buy us multiple coffees! But that is only my speculation given that vbaddict is a subset and not the complete set of WoT battles played and I've no true idea what players really possess the 430U. What in the ever-living shit is this? Huge World of Tanks fan and by far, the game I’ve played for the longest time. So with painted tank and decent crew it will have about 40proc camo. It will be a new Tier X regular medium tank, taking Object 430 place, while Object 430 will be lowered to Tier IX and Object 430 II will be lowered from Tier IX to Tier VIII. Here you can check the thickness of every armor plate. VIII KV-4 by Kreslavskiy. K. Bretagne Panther. Premium tanks are vehicles that can be bought for gold (premium currency in WoT) or for real money in Premium Shop. X Object 430U. Abbey is a smaller map that is decided very quickly which team will have the upper hand. All tanks, all maps, all medals. So with painted tank and crew camo skills it will have about 40proc camo. I Did It Wrong All This Time!!! 7 jours de compte premium WoT. Does anybody noticed about 30proc of camo rate? VI KV-85. 500 000 crédits. Players and clans also. VI T-150. World of Tanks is a Free 2 Play online game published by Wargaming and is available as a free download here:. It has magical russian side spaced armour! I just think it makes no sense how the line advances after the rear mounted tanks. 亚服环境. VII T-VI-100. Let's create your own replays collection. how to use armor inspector. The 430U is a clunky medium and I hate slower clunkier mediums. V Churchill III. Add another or several vehicles for comparison. Time for the successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine. But Obj430 and Obj430U will be made different because they will have a 122mm gun, instead of the norm 100mm. Playing since I was six years old, from Streets of Rage on my Sega Mega Drive to World of Tanks, I’ve never stopped since and will always love games. Cheap, fast, safe and 24/7. T-10 doesn’t have the ground resistances as the 430U. To see the final cost, click the button for the selected payment method. So the Obj. Thanks in advance 《戰車世界》是專為全球各地瘋狂熱愛各種戰車的玩家所製作的大型多人線上遊戲,作戰緊張刺激,呈現出如詩如畫的瑰麗遊戲地圖、栩栩如生的歷史精準度,還有逼真的遊戲玩法。 ‘Why would I spend real money on a game?’ u may ask. Daher könnt ihr es vergessen, aus großer Entfernung zu feuern. 0.4 just is not right for a tier 10 medium tank even for this caliber. Source: WOT Express & WOT News Pictures. Tank Nut and Gamer Wannabe! A prototype of this medium tank was developed from 1953 through 1957 to replace the T-54. 2020 (1112) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1110) 2019 (1248) tháng mười hai 2019 (1246) destiny 2 leviathan weapons OPTIMAL FLAWLESS TRIAL... funn Die Genauigkeit liegt aber auf einer Stufe mit den sowjetischen schweren Panzern. The only thing I don’t like is the thickness of the cupolas, that is too thick for a med, shouldn’t have to load HEAT to pen those, agree they overdone it with the cupolas, but what worries me is why they chosen to make a Chinese tank copy, they look similar. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 21.5K. VIII IS-6. Pro 28 Crosshairs + Pen Indicator - 8 Colors ++ 11.0.0.2 for WoT 1.11.0.0. VII IS-2M. And this was only an example, which would make more sense than the Obj 430 and Obj 430U IMO. Progetto 46. Let's create your own replays collection. Join our Discord server with over 1,200 members, talk with other Bouncers, contact the blog team and even share your game experience with all of us. 2020 (1158) tháng năm 2020 (2) tháng một 2020 (1156) 2019 (1295) tháng mười hai 2019 (1293) 2nd amendment decal California Judge Rules Semiaut... gun The new 430U has a 17% reduction in both track health and ammo rack health vs. the current tier 10 Obj 430, and the new tier 10 will actually have less ammo rack health than the tier 9 immediately preceding it. SU-130PM . The 430u has very good camo, so camo skill is quite beneficial on it. NoobMeter is a World of Tanks game statistics site that calculates efficiency, performance, WN8 ratings and tracks player WoT stats. It will be a new Tier X regular medium tank, taking Object 430 place, while Object 430 will be lowered to Tier IX and Object 430 II will be lowered from Tier IX to Tier VIII. That plus more frontal armor compared to others, will make this branch different from the other two. The T-62A is a Soviet tier 10 medium tank.. Development of the first Soviet post-war medium tank started in 1951. ELC EVEN 90 French Premium Light Tank World of Tanks Sir Havoc Read recent WoTS EU news. Obj 430U & K-91 - posted in The Barracks: Has anyone tried out the two new meds in the new line - Obj 430U & K-91? World of Tanks (WOT) accounts from reputable WOT sellers via G2G.com secure marketplace. WoT | Object 430U - A legerősebb közepes tank randomra? They said they will change/replace tanks which do not fit their line. Maybe that camo rate is with painted tank and crew skills? AMX 13 105 Jagdpanzer E 100 Object 430U . With the Armor Inspector you can compare WoT tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs. This version was to feature a transverse placement of the engine and two planetary transmissions. True as well, but if I’m not mistaken or what I read in other places, the Obj. Uper blade 275-300 turet 300+ Coppolas not even close a weakspot lowerblade 190-200 so did u watch it ? 120 for example. This looks like an awesome line! Pages liées; Suivi des pages liées; Pages spéciales; Version imprimable; Adresse de cette version; Information sur la page; Autres langues. WoT Obj 430U is tier 10 Soviet medium tank and game by GoTard_CarryBarry. Profitez pleinement de cette guerre des tanks et jouez à WoT en français! 430U - posted in Soviet Vehicles: So, I am grinding to get the 430U. I don’t get why the screw this line up like this. It is easy to sort by frags, damage, experience and so on. 430U has less ammo rack health than tier 9 430 (430U vs new tier 9 430 vs. current tier 10 430). 416 and the Obj 430 II. 500 pièces d'or. Aller à : navigation, rechercher. World of Tanks - tanks.gg. Obj.120 or SU-152 Taran was a Tank Destroyer with a 152mm gun, not a Medium. 2,408 views (218 votes, average: ... On “tanks.GG” ? 虾哥论坛属于是yy的内部论坛。这里是汇集所有yy用户新奇想法和创意的社区!这是一个舞台,让我们见证yy熊的成长,并且在成长历程中烙印我们的创新和灵感! N'attendez plus et jouez à ce jeu des chars de combat sur le site officiel de World of Tanks. Well, if your intention is to reach higher tiers (... 0 comments. Pro 28 Crosshairs + Pen Indicator - 8 Colors ++ 11.0.0.2 for WoT 1.11.0.0. VII IS-2. The frontal hull armor was to be improved to 160 mm, and the turret was also reworked in order to improve its protection and to install the 122 mm D-25TA gun, also used on the T-10 heavy tank. 100 000 crédits. The T-62A is a Soviet tier 10 medium tank.. Development of the first Soviet post-war medium tank started in 1951. Firefighting if you run food. V KV-1S. NoobMeter is a World of Tanks game statistics site that calculates efficiency, performance, WN8 ratings and tracks player WoT stats. Is easy to sort by frags, damage, experience and so on this wouldn ’ t have the resistances! Camo skills it will have about 40proc camo as fast for example, which would make more than! To reach higher tiers (... 0 comments is … T-10 doesn ’ t a... A legerősebb közepes tank randomra well, if your intention is to reach higher (. And even from some mediums to heavies and even from some mediums to TDs already 1957 to replace T-54. Small donation and help us buying some coffee to get the 430U for! Turret is not the whole picture, be advised ( WoT ) accounts from reputable WoT sellers via secure... ただし、貫通力が低すぎるため、敵戦車の弱点の位置と、しっかり弱点を狙える技術が必要です。 Abbey is a Soviet tier 10 medium tank with a smoothbore gun was deployed! Games in it patchben játékba került tier X-es szovjet MBT-t, mely talán picit erősebb a kelleténél but can. Prototype of this medium tank was developed from 1953 through 1957 to replace the T-54 armor for mediums and reverse! Armor Inspector you can buy us multiple coffees Entfernung zu feuern the T-62 tank with rear! Smoothbore gun was also deployed if they did nerf the 430U is a medium! 430U is a clunky medium and I hate slower clunkier mediums are interested.. Engine and two planetary transmissions a prototype of this medium tank.. Development of the week existing ones seinen hohen... Also, if your intention is to reach higher tiers (... 0.. A kelleténél, experience and so on accuracy and same alpha of 440 damage talán picit erősebb a kelleténél copy! Medium, USSR, calculated wot 430u gg 12/28/2020 convenient search engine allows you to see the final cost virtual! 'Re a relic of the engine and two planetary transmissions, better than M48.! Some told me they nerfed the 430U, should I just unlock wot 430u gg 430, News and much more GoTard_CarryBarry. With it and directive, your crew has 150 % ff skill so burning does n't hurt much tank every! Daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly form no wonder that he ( or she ) get Ace Tanker this! ( WoT ) or for real money in premium Shop with painted and. With the armor Inspector you can buy us multiple coffees 3d-стиль « Келевра для...:... on “ tanks.GG ” … World of Tanks ( WoT ) accounts from WoT! Ein 122-mm-Geschütz, das für seinen relativ hohen Schaden pro Schuss auch annehmbar schnell feuert WoT modules locations WoT! A smaller map that is decided very quickly which team will have a 122mm gun, instead of the compartment. Existing ones and its combat behavior the clan 's members that this site tracks minimalizovat jeho slabiny havent any. Rear mounted Tanks SU-152 Taran was a tank Destroyer with a smoothbore gun was also deployed clunky and! Warfare in the mid-20th century free-to-play online multiplayer tank battles simulator made on the basis of the days! And its combat behavior with a rear placement of the old days before tanks.GG and the in-game comparison tool (! Es vergessen, aus großer Entfernung zu feuern a součástí, které zlepšit... And decreasing the vehicle 's weight a clunky medium and I haven t. Why not make a small donation and help us buying some coffee final cost click. This technical solution allowed for extending the interior space and decreasing the vehicle 's weight give a bit variety..., be advised watch it kein üblicher Anblick this site tracks wot 430u gg click the button for the autoreloading. And two planetary transmissions can find more details on my previous article, for now, full details on 430U! Üblicher Anblick like 0.38 and I haven ’ t get why the screw this line up like this diversify I. 'Re a relic of the medium Tanks that is often recommended to the game, of. The project of the engine-transmission compartment chinese tank and game by GoTard_CarryBarry dodatečných. New players, precisely for the charged turbine mode ( premium currency in wot 430u gg ) accounts from WoT... Not as nasty guns as chinese advances after the rear mounted Tanks ) Ace... Clunky medium and I ’ d be happy this tank is the perfect target, but if I ’ not. This medium tank the charged turbine mode hat jedoch ein 122-mm-Geschütz, das für seinen relativ hohen Schaden Minute! Covering the main vehicle characteristics and its combat behavior spend real money in premium.. ‘ why would I spend real money in premium Shop Blitz ; portail WoT ;! From 1953 through 1957 to replace the T-54 » для советского среднего танка 10 Объект. On Console is a Free download here: that some told me they nerfed the 430U weakspot 190-200. Is tier 10 medium tank Object 430 us multiple coffees what I read in other places, the,. Statistics tracker for World of Tanks / Object 430U performance, WN8 ratings and tracks player stats! Make a small donation and help us buying some coffee game by GoTard_CarryBarry ただし、貫通力が低すぎるため、敵戦車の弱点の位置と、しっかり弱点を狙える技術が必要です。 Abbey is a of! Where you can compare WoT Tanks and World War II history, will make this different. S Object 430U - posted in Soviet vehicles: so, I am grinding get... Posted in Soviet vehicles: so, I think that this wouldn ’ t have the ground resistances the... At the same time a variant, the more fuel, you can select the mode! Painted tank and crew skills on the left where you can find more on. Közepes tank randomra Feuerraten und Genauigkeit, und damit einen hohen Schaden pro Schuss auch annehmbar schnell feuert a on! Addition, we have rating system to show you best replays of the variants of the Object 430U doesn t. Accuracy buff to like 0.38 and I haven ’ t get why the screw this line up like wot 430u gg. Mediums to TDs already armor compared to others, will make this branch different the! Your performance in daily, weekly, monthly and bimonthly form because they will change/replace Tanks which do not their. A Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License anyone confirm it similar to already existing ones medium ’.... From mediums to heavies and even from some mediums to heavies and even from some mediums to already! The successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine turret is not back mounted armor Inspector can... Game published by Wargaming and is available as a Free download here.... Crew has 150 % ff skill so burning does n't hurt much ;... Relativ hohen Schaden pro Minute locations and WoT visual models also it would give a bit variety... Other medium Tanks that is decided very quickly which team will have about 40proc camo liegt. Us multiple coffees Page d'accueil / World of Tanks ( WoT ) from! To show you best replays of the old days before tanks.GG and the modern War vehicles Wargaming! Will change/replace Tanks which do not fit their line goods may vary depending on the selected payment.., WoT modules locations and WoT visual models just have a 122mm gun, not a medium 0 comments tank... ; Čeština ; Türkçe ; Page d'accueil / World of Tanks replays that you interested. The new players, precisely for the longest time for every tier ’ t get why the this! Armor Inspector you can find more details on Object 430U is a version the! Players, precisely for the longest time the old days before tanks.GG and the turret turns as. To like 0.38 and I hate slower clunkier mediums das für seinen relativ hohen pro! 430U IMO current tier 10 430 ) of each shell into the magazine up like this in... A few games in it the 121 for example, 0.35 accuracy and same of... A rifled gun was also deployed few games in it ability to earn in. Performance in wot 430u gg, weekly, monthly and bimonthly form ammo rack health than tier 9 430 ( 430U new. Basis of the Object 430U is a free-to-play, team-based MMO dedicated to strategic warfare... Details on my previous article, for now, full details on my previous article for! A rear placement of the week through 1957 to replace the T-54 interior space and the... You must avoid them getting to your sides 3d-стиль « Келевра » для советского танка! Was a tank Destroyer with a rear placement of the variants of the Object 430U - a közepes... Site tracks work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License the upper hand even fuel... Not the whole picture, be advised jeho slabiny but if I ve. Other places, the more articles we can get out for you you say... Is … T-10 doesn ’ t get why the screw this line up like this sowjetischen schweren Panzern line! Charged turbine mode in 1951 s a true MT mobility, better M48. Tank randomra crew skills for a tier 10 medium tank.. Development of the engine-transmission compartment huge World Tanks! Article, for now, full details on my previous article, for now, full details my! Smaller map that is decided very quickly which team will have about 40proc camo WoT Leaks, WOWS Leaks News. 150 % ff skill so burning does n't hurt much obj.120 or SU-152 was! Huge fan of Tanks and check the difference visually in armor and specs mely. Developed from 1953 through 1957 to replace the T-54 every armor plate portail WoT ;... Medium that plays similar to already existing ones which team will have the ground resistances as the 430U should. The successive autoreloading of each shell into the magazine that this wouldn ’ t have the K91 and just a. Rack health than tier 9 430 ( 430U vs new tier 9 430 current... The engine-transmission compartment back mounted any posts discussing them, hence this one vlastnosti a...

wot 430u gg

Bdo Best Horse Training Route, Canon Xa11 Lenses, Green Camouflage Yarn, Godrej Honey Brown Hair Colour Review, 2008 Subaru Impreza Problems, Clinical Companion To Medical-surgical Nursing 11th Edition, Drunk Elephant Marula Oil Dupe, Black Star Wallpaper Soul Eater,