Need storyline but Interesting cast....Looking forward for it !!! No, he is not in a relationship with Yeon Sung’s soon to be wife, but turned out to be that they were shooting a film or something. Revealing when all of them were taken out of their normal & everyday context. Season 2 pleasel travel...we need that! The series has a perfect blend of laughter, joy, sorrow, sadness, love and romance. Details. Please produce such drama again. Jung Yong Hwa is an awesome actor but he always make wrong decision i hope this time he would do better :) (Y). -_-. This drama did not need a saving grace at all. Okay, the package team! I just cant wait!!!! nonton movie baru The Package (2013) Sub Indo dengan kualitas terbaik. One great drama. I need to know how Maru made Soso happy, how Maru and Soso dating in Korea, and I need to know what happened to the all 4 these beautiful couple ( YongHee couple, older couple, 7years couple n father+daughter couple). With Daniel Doheny, Geraldine Viswanathan, Sadie Calvano, Luke Spencer Roberts. • The Package was the first pre-produced drama by JYP Pictures. Wendy Dec 10 2017 5:21 am What intrigues … make prepared to watch this drama immediately, cmon... yonghwa is main rules... When will this actually be aired?? I love that it only has 12 eps because it'll leave us wanting more and avoid the case of being dragged out. Knows how to act and he knows how to be good comedian. so long we going to have to wait! if ever they will make a 2nd season I hope it will be the same cast but in a different country this time. Hats off JYHwa. Directed by Andy Ackerman. Drama Korea The Package Subtitle Indonesia Sinopsis The Package : Drama Korea The Package Sub Indo menceritkan Yoon So So yang merupakan seorang wanita yang bekerja sebagai pemandu wisata di negara Perancis. chai Jun 19 2017 4:03 am This makes me want to travel and go to France as well....... Mona Oct 21 2017 6:45 am All your streaming services in one place Compare now. It’s such a cliffhanger because what happens to everyone!!! An autumn holiday in France with JTBC’s The Package by tipsymocha. Already watched ep 1, interesting! My only regret is why didn't i watch this drama any sooner. I went there so many times its going to be so weird to see this place in a korean drama. Apr 25 2017 1:04 am I can't wait! No unrealistic villains, no unrealistic plot twists, no cliched conflicts, love triangles etc. Kim Gyung-Jae (Choi Woo-Sik) has been dating for the past 10 years. I have waited along time...Jong Yong Hwa oppa ^^. Due to some ratings not recorded, the exact average rating is unknown. Those 12 hours+ of my life were well-spent. And not to forget other 3 couple, all of them did really well. Follow us on. Have not finished the drama, but I hope there are no cliffhangers, I hate them. So so is so....pretty. Does the 7 year couple get married? Search For Drama. B1A4, “You Are My Baby” şarkısı için ‘The Package’ dizisinden sahnelerin yer aldığı müzik videosu yayımladı. Clxudix Nov 26 2017 5:14 am It really exceeded my expectations. I'm so inlove like ahhhh! When this drama will start ?? mig Jan 01 2018 12:27 am How exiting! A mysterious man (Yoon Park) seems to follow Yoon So-so. for example, does ma roo get to date so so in seoul and would she with the rest of her family? Alice Apr 14 2017 6:27 pm Those who have not been to Paris can be imagined there by the story and pictures of this drama. YOnghwa is a good actor,song-writter, composer, producer, and short he is a multi-talented person and also kind-hearted .. ☺☺☺ .. Oppa BOICE are always here to support you, Fighting! Han So-Ran (Ha Shi-Eun) is a web designer and agonizes over staying single or marriage. Glorah May 12 2017 7:43 pm Oct 17, 2017. Lisa Mar 20 2017 8:29 am Please PDnim n Writernim, think about it, I need The Package Season 2. yhyh Dec 04 2017 4:19 pm The scenery though is incredibly beautiful. iwiw Oct 08 2017 8:00 am The characters were all well written, and grow on you as you watch. Un groupe de voyageurs s'embarque dans un road trip en France qui sera guidée par Yun So So, une guide touristique. Oppa jung yong hwa is my fav singer and actor. PortalSinopsis.com - Drama Korea The Package merupakan drama korea terbaru yang tengah tayang di JTBC. Hello.. What month will it aired? can't wait.. :). He is a good actor! The Packagetells the love story between two people who meet as complete strangers in a foreign country. I love that this drama stayed true to itself until the very end. ดูซีรี่ย์เกาหลี The Package ซับไทย ชื่อเรื่อง: 더 패키지 /The Package จำนวนตอน: 12 ตอน ผู้กำกับ:Jun Chang Geun เขียนบทโดย: Chun Sung-Il สถานีที่ออกอากาศ: JTBC … Leonelia foreeverr❤❤, lex Sep 14 2017 7:32 am Their chemistry, no joke, amazing chemistry that I couldnt believe it happen between this two beautiful people. Nancy Mar 29 2019 7:57 am mch Oct 19 2017 9:58 am Episode 7 is easily the best episode for me. I loved this Kdrama too. Nov 21, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by noor fatima. U want to ask, do anyone here know the english song that have imagine me imagine you in the lyric? Let's meet again on season 2. I do like Yong Hwa in this drama because his character is somewhat awkward and funny. Yeon Hee is so beautiful when she is with Yong Hwa, normally women look beautiful when they feel comfortable or when she is in love. i love the main characters and I can feel the romance. he is not good actor either. Hope to see more YongHwa n YeonHee in the other project drama or variety show. Love Love Love this kdrama and it's cinematography. I didn't know Jung Yonghwa can do comedy! I became more understanding of the old man as i continue watching. Follow us on . No cliché for now, just the truth :p Can't wait for more! Sounds interesting.. Queen Walnut Aug 02 2016 5:59 pm Yesss..Finally u are back..Can't wait to see u in "The Package" (^_^) I'm a big fan of u oppa Yong Hwa. Maroo Yonghwa!! All characters are unique. The Package Date: 13 October 2017. Have you watched heartstrings??? How exiting! I’m not a Korean. I really like you in Heartstrings and You are Beautiful drama (^^,) Keep it up & God bless u Yong Hwa!!!

the package drama

Burgess Junction Wy Camping, Man At Arms: Reforged Cast, Connected Meaning In Urdu, Felicity Meaning In Bible, Recumbent Trikes Near Me, Scholarships Canada 2020, Openmw Mod Manager, Betsy Jones-moreland Height, Trapped Series 1 Episode 1,