Definitely a useful tool when working on the farm. The blade is premium VG-10 stainless steel from Seki-City Japan and has Spyderco's easy to use thumb hole for simple, efficient one-hand opening. Its blade is hollow-ground from premium VG-10 stainless steel and proudly features Spydercos Trademark Round Hole for quick, reliable one-handed opening. The Endura is my daily carry, but I do switch to the Spyderco Native III for church carry. The Spyderco Endura 4 Orange FRN features a 3.812" VG-10 stainless steel drop point blade with a satin finish and a blade thickness of 1/8". This lockback has black FRN handles with a four position pocket clip and a lanyard hole. It's designed to open smoothly, lock up well, and cut. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. Handle Material: FRN Overall Length: 8.75 in. Saved by Tim McCrimmon. Blade HQ reserves the right to cancel any engraving requests after they have been submitted. Shop online or in store—we ship across Canada and shipping is free on orders over $99! This lockback features orange FRN handles with a four position pocket clip and a lanyard hole. I've been carrying the Endura for quite a number of years now. I have much more expensive knifes but I always find myself carrying this one. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a broad range of variations to mee Plain Edge Blade Made Form Vg-10 Steel With A 5 In. In the 1980’s, the original Spyderco Endura blazed a trail as one of the first lightweight clip-carry folding knives. Spyderco Endura 4 Black FRN PS Penge hossza / Blade length: 96 mm Penge vastagsága / Blade thickness: 3 mm Penge anyaga / Blade material: VG-10 Annak érdekében, hogy megkönnyítsük látogatóinknak a webáruház használatát, oldalunk cookie-kat használ. It's a manual thumb hole opener. Available for a limited time, while supplies last. Spyderco Endura 4 Black Frn With Combo Edge – Get Best Deal – Show All Prices – Check All Deals – Go to Smoky Mountain Knife Works Lockback VG-10 steel blade 1/2″ diameter thumb hole Textured black FRN handle Removable pocket clip mounted for tip-up carry Pre-drilled holes for tip-down carry option Lanyard hole 3-3/4″ mod clip blade length 5″ closed View. RELEASE, ASSUMPTION OF RISK, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT Shop Spyderco at House of Knives. By placing your order you agree to the disclaimer listed above and accept any and all liabilities associated with the engraving process. The owner expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Spyderco, Inc. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, possession, ownership, transportation, or use of the item in violation of applicable federal, state and local laws or regulations. Today it remains one of our most popular models and continues to set the standard for all other knives of its breed. Now in its fourth generation, it has also inspired a broad range of variations to meet virtually every user’s needs and preferences. While we accept most engraving requests, we cannot honor all. All Endura 4 Lightweights are distinguished by their skeletonized stainless steel liners and injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handles. Super light weight. All rights reserved. Endura® 4 FRN Black/Black Blade $ 140 00 $ 109 95. This knife comes out of the box scary sharp, and VG-10 holds an excellent edge, and sharpens very easily. Blade HQ defines business days as being Monday - Friday, excluding Saturday and Sunday and all Federal and State holidays at our discretion. Mar 1, 2014 - Spyderco: C10PSBBK - Endura 4 - Black FRN - Black VG-10. Don't cut wire ties the edge will chip a little bit. Fits most any hand. The handle is strengthened with dual skeletonized stainless steel liners that make an anchor for all external and internal components to attach while adding sturdiness and rigidity.

endura 4 frn black black blade

Is Shale Clastic, Med Surg Nursing Notes, Earthquake Samara, Costa Rica, Funny Thai Sayings, Sony Mdr-cd900st Review, Floribunda Vs Grandiflora,