For Professional Salon Use. Highly endorsed by influencers, celebrities, and professional hairstylists, sold every 2 seconds worldwide! $6.49. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Our 24 Hour Edge Tamer … !I bout died when I used this one girl it slicked my edge's down something fierce I'm in love with this edge control I will definitely be purchasing again. 24 hour edge tamer is divinely loved by millions of consumers on daily basis and it gives you an unrivaled strong hold in order to tame your edges of hairlines in a flawless finish look. Find a variety. reviewed Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold 8.25oz - Family Size Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1 This is one of the best edge tamer’s that I have ever tried. 24 Hour Ultra Super Hold For Brazilian, Virgin or Natural Hair Argan Oil Edge Tamer Quick view. Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer (24Hr EXTREME FIRM HOLD 2.7oz) Amazon.com Price: $ 7.99 $ 7.99 Incl VAT (as of 25/11/2020 14:31 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Choose Options. Usually edge control let my hair do whatever after a couple hours but EBIN haven't moved all day! GORILLA SNOT GEL DID THIS TO MY 4C NATURAL HAIR! I absolutely swear by it! ... 0.0 star rating Write a review. EBIN New York edge tamer gives you an unrivaled strong hold to control even the most unruly edges. Sold & shipped by Unique Beauty. I am a hairstylist and I am so unhappy. it dos not damage the hair at all and is not drying it rinses out with plain warm water. EBIN NEW YORK 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER EXTRA MEGA HOLD EDGE CONTROL, Extra Mega Hold, For Professional Salon Use Only, For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair, ebonyline.com To be fair, I do pretty intense workouts. Leaves no flaking or white residue so you can slay your edges with a … Which variety would you like to review? EBIN 48 Hour Edge Tamer Perfect for: Brazilian/Natural Hair EBIN's 48 HOUR EDGE TAMER molds and strong hols the hair for a textured natural look. The African Pride Braid, Loc, & Twist Gel uses black … This product LAID my edges. Make your edges look as full as you would like using colored edge control! Reviewed in the United States on October 15, 2017. You only need a very small amount to get your edges to lay flat I don't care how coarse your edges are it will work on them like magic! Ebin New York 24 Hour Colored Edges 1b & 1 Review/Demo 1 Month Ebin Brazilian 6A Hair Update The 24 Hour Colored Edges come in colors 1,1b, 2, and 4 Ladies the Ebin … $6.09 $ 6. Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel Extreme Firm Hold Tube TEA TREE OIL Lay and slay with the portable 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel, offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. 24 Hour Extreme Firm Hold For Brazilian, Virgin or Natural Hair Argan Oil Edge Tamer 7:05. Also, if I put too much on, it will flake up. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Filter 3 products Sort. 24 hour edge tamer. Edge Control Review | EBIN New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer - Duration: 7:05. Ebin New York - 24 Hour Edge Tamer Ultra Super Hold 24Hour edge tamer is the world's famous edge tamer highly endorsed by female celebrities and Youtube beauty star vloggers. Actually purchasing the next level up to see if I can achieve it. I was used to buying the popular name brands but have never found any product that hold my edges so good. 59 reviews. A full scale beauty supply store offering a wide selection of hair care and beauty products. Reviewed in the United States on November 28, 2017, This edge control LAID MY EGDES WITHOUT A BRUSH!! African Pride Extra Hold Braid, Loc, & Twist Gel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold 4 oz, See all details for 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold 4 oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This appears to be the best edge tamer on the market for my hair texture, but it leaves a white residue as the day progresses. I have tried just about every edge tamer on the market with no luck. Reviewed in the United States on February 2, 2016. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Im in shock. After evaluating and analyzing in detail more than 18,366 customer satisfaction about Best Edge Control For Braids, we have come up with the top 10 products you may be interested in Best Edge Control For Braids. $1.75 Sold Out Edge Tamer Brushes -3 Pack. Choose Options Compare. Is This Your Brand? EBIN NY Ultra Super Hold Edge Tamer- 4oz $ 9.99. Not hard when dry. This gel does exactly what the packaging says it will do without being sticky or dry and flaky this tamer stays on for 24 hrs.!!! My mother has more coarse hair and she uses the Ebin in the purple jar (it has a stronger hold than this one) and she swears by it. Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel Extreme Firm Hold Tube TEA TREE OIL Lay and slay with the portable 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel, offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. Item No. I love it! 0387986. Keracare Edge Tamer 3 Reviewed and Rated in 2020 # Product Name Image; 1: Avlon Keracare Edge Tamer 4oz (Set of 2) Click Here To Check Price: 2: BLACK MONSTER Pomade and Wax, 2 in 1 Hair Styling for Natural Shine Strong Hold - 3.52 Ounce. EBIN New York's 24Hour Edge Tamer molds and holds strong for … Will not buy this again . I wasted my hair last night put the edge control on this morning by the time I got to work an hour and a half later it was flakes and white will not recommend this or use it again. Thanks!, Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2019. I applied the product, wrapped my hair for an hour, until I was done getting ready. I don't use relaxers, perms and so. EBIN. I need a larger container of this stuff!!! EBIN. So far no white flaking. EBIN NEW YORK 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER ULTRA SUPER HOLD EDGE CONTROL, Ultra Super Hold, For Professional Salon Use Only, For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair, ebonyline.com I paid too much money for the product to appear to have been used....fingerprints all in it, 1,849 global ratings | 415 global reviews. Log In Sign Up. The deliciously scented and strong holding 24 HR Edge Tamer is humidity-resistant, with no oiliness or flakiness. 24 hour edge tamer is divinely loved by millions of consumers on daily basis and it gives you an unrivaled strong hold in order to tame your edges of hairlines in a flawless finish look. EBIN New York. Hunni! Find a variety. This page works best with JavaScript. It’s thick like GREASE and it made me break out on Lynch hairline from clogging my pores. I'm a FAN, me and my edges love this product. 1. But this product LAID them down! Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on February 6, 2019, Worse edge control I have ever used. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I have really thick 4C hair. Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Ebin Edge Lock: 24 hour edge tamer is the world's famous edge tamer highly endorsed by female celebrities and YouTube beauty star vloggers. Lay and slay with the 24 Hour Edge Tamer! Lay and slay with the 24 Hour Edge Tamer! If you plan on using this, then you'll be probably washing your hair 2x or 3x a week. If you look at the Amazon reviews for Black Panther Edge and Braid Control gel for 4C hair it's easy to see that this is one of the best edge control gels for coarse hair, it does what the reviews say it does. EBIN Heat Protector. - Duration: 6:23. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Omg I have that 4c ain't nothing can hold me down kinky curly hair and this head or down for 24 hrs for real. Lay and slay with the 24 Hour Edge Tamer! Each edge tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm hold with amazing shine. It provides maximum hold with no flaking! I love this product. Ebin New York 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamer EXTREME FIRM HOLD EDGE CONTROL, Extreme Firm Hold, For Professional Salon Use Only, For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair, ebonyline.com Reviewed in the United States on December 6, 2018, This product was hyped up on every social platform I could find so I decided to purchase it and let me tell you. Honey look it here I been on my natural journey for about 4 months now and let me tell u my true hair is coming true I have not been able to find a edge control to help me at all I ordered this one despite some of the views and OMG!! Unavailable Add to Wish List Add to Wish List Select options 0.5 fl oz. 0 Reviews. EBIN 48 Hour Edge Tamer Perfect for: Brazilian/Natural Hair EBIN's 48 HOUR EDGE TAMER molds and strong hols the hair for a textured natural look. Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extra Mega Hold 8.25oz - Family Size. Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2017. This is my new fav edge control. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. 24 Hour Edge Tamer, No Flaking or White Residue – Extra Mega Hold (0.5 oz) $ 4.99 $ 4.99 Incl VAT EBIN New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer for Smooth & Sleek Edges No Residue New York 24 Hour Oil-Free Wig Shine 85 oz (0) ebin. MY VLOG/LIFESTYLE CHANNEL: https: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9tasYBK4PIFpqcqg8kgvA SUBCRIBE!!!!! Related Products. Leaves no flaking or white residue so you can slay your edges with a flawless finished look all day and night. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. I wake up and style my hair with ECO gel and after brushing my teeth and putting on make-up, I apply Ebin24 to my edges. I haven't had any sores or irritation like I read in some of the other reviews; and I have real sensitive skin. When I apply the product it has such a hold that my skin around my edges get a "tight" crinkly look if that makes sense. Highly endorsed by influencers, celebrities, and professional hairstylists, sold every 2 seconds worldwide! Hey guys! Thank You @SimpleExpressions11! $6.49. Add to wishlist. My skin should not lay so flat that when I talk it creases. Oh, and it causes ALOT of buildup in your hairline too which looks disgusting and dirty. Each edge tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm hold with amazing shine. Reviewed in the United States on December 22, 2017, I received my product today and it looks as if it has already been used.... it’s not even full. (23 days ago) Ebin New York - 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold  24Hour edge tamer is the world's famous edge tamer highly endorsed by female celebrities and Youtube beauty star vloggers. 0387986. 0 Reviews. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Bristle Edge Brush. Leaves no flaking or white residue so you can slay your edges with a … Featured. So maybe its bcuz I'm allowing the other hair products to somewhat dry and do their thing b4 applying Ebin? EBIN Heat Protector. Add to wishlist. Omg! this stuff works so good. Start your review of Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold 8.25oz - Family Size! 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamer BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Look sweet and smell sweet with our 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamers. Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold (0.5oz): Amazon.ca: Beauty We have selected this product as being #1 in Best Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer of 2020 View Product #2 . And I always give an honest review because it's my money I spend. If you are looking for the super slick down gel, this particular one is not 100% like that but is 1000x better than Hicks. Choose Options. 24 Hour Edge Tamer gives you an unrivaled strong hold that tames your hairline edges in a flawless, finished look! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. My edges are soft too. I have tried brushing my hair profusely and using a toothbrush, but that just limits it to less that a 24 hour hold. EBIN New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold Extreme Firm Hold For Professional Salon Use Only For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair $ 7.98. Offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. I usually test them by wearing it to the gym and though my edges weren’t the same after, they were still pretty much in tact. I have like 4a -4b hair and I really had high hopes for this , because nothing would really hold my edges down . IT DRIES CLEAR. Best edge control I have come across to date and I have been searching relentlessly! You must be logged in to post a review. Disappointment in a container . Quick view. Quick View Ebin. I wash it out of my edges in the shower every night bcuz if I don't, and I reapply it to my edges over yesterdays' application; then it will flake up on me. Shop with us online today! Either they are sticky and shiny or dry up flaky with a white residue or dissipate after an hour or so. Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017. $1.75 Sold Out Nylon Edge Brush. Highly endorsed by influencers, celebrities and professional hair stylists, 1 sold every 2 seconds worldwide! When I say I never had any edge control that actually CONTROLS my edges. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2018, This stuff is the bomb.com!! Thx. Delivering a long-lasting firm hold, it securely lays down the hairline and tames unruly flyaways. EBIN New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer 2.7oz, Options and Quantities Available (2 PACK, Ultra Super Hold) AED 135.00 AED 135 . I have 3C/4A colored hair and it LAYS my hair beautifully. Qty: Show delivery & pickup options. What I like about this edge control is that it does not dry out to harden your hair. Each edge tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm hold with amazing shine. Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2020. I applied to clean dry hair , even tried to build the product up a bit .. which it leaves white flakes if you add too much . Start your review of Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extreme Firm Hold 8.25oz - Family Size! Omg! It says 24 hours , but it’s more like 24 minutes if that . Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamer BUY 1 GET 1 FREE Look sweet and smell sweet with our 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamers. Search in ... All Departments Auto & Tire Baby Beauty Books Cell Phones Clothing Electronics Food 24 Hour Edge Tamer gives you an unrivaled strong hold that tames your hairline edges in a flawless, finished look! 3 products. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The only one that has lasted all the way through is the gorilla snot and earwax and that one has a little TOO much hold. EBIN NEW YORK 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER ULTRA SUPER HOLD EDGE CONTROL, Ultra Super Hold, For Professional Salon Use Only, For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair, ebonyline.com This 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel will keep you white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges remain tamed from day tonight. Update: gave this 1 star.. Average Rating: (2.1) stars out of 5 stars 8 ratings, based on 8 reviews. 12 ... ebin [NEW YORK] 48 HOUR EDGE TAMER EXTREME FIRM HOLD CONTROL 338OZ/100mL : Beauty (0) ebin. This product definitely has hold...maybe even too much hold. 24 Hour Edge Tamer, the industry game-changer. Featured. Item No. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. By Theresa D. … So happy I found my go to product. 09. Free 2-day shipping. Look sweet and smell sweet with our 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamer. Idk if it’s because my hair is more wavy than curly at the top but this doesn’t last more than 3 hrs before it curls back up. 09 $6.09 $ 6. This 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel will keep you white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges remain tamed from day tonight. I’ll just stick with my got2b glued gel or my eco styler flaxseed fell for my baby hairs. I highly recommend this product. Next time I will attempt to lay my hair at night and tie it down instead of waiting until the morning to apply the edge tamer. You cannot use it if your hair is wet or oily. EBIN New York edge tamer gives you an unrivaled strong hold to control even the most unruly edges. Amazon.in: Buy [EBIN NEW YORK] 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER EXTRA MEGA HOLD CONTROL 0.5OZ/15mL online at low price in India on Amazon.in. 1 comment. If you have fine hair like I do and if it doesn't take much to lay your edges down then this product may not be the right one for you. I just thought I'd try the one with less hold and it just doesn't work for my 3c, fine, thin hair. I really like this edge control brand, you don't need alot the only edge control that actually works on my thick hair people actually think I perm my roots. Please take it off the market. KEEPIT HANDSOME Grooming Cream, Subtle Control, Texture and Definition, 6 oz (178 ml) 10/10. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I am natural. I would purchase again. Offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. Pickup & delivery Walmart.com. Even after a super intense session in the gym, I can walk out with my edges a little raised but still laid. Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extra Mega Hold 0.5oz 24 Hour Extra Mega Hold For Brazilian, Virgin or Natural Hair Argan Oil Edge Tamer Offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. Wish I didn’t spend my money on this . Look sweet and smell sweet with our 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamer. 24 hour edge tamer is divinely loved by millions of consumers on daily basis and it gives you an unrivaled strong hold in order to tame your edges of hairlines in a flawless finish look. I'd like to consider myself a "connoisseur" of edge tamers as I've had experience with quite a few. It leaves a white residue on my edges. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer (24Hr EXTREME FIRM HOLD 4oz) at Amazon.com. Shop ebin with 73 reviews, 12 discussions, and 38 member photos and videos. Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extra Mega Hold 8.25oz - Family Size. Best Edge Control For Braids of November 2020: Comparisons, AI Consumer Report, and Reviews. Design Essentials Natural Honey & Shea Edge Tamer - This unique, non-greasy formula is infused with moisturizing honey and shea butter to provide a fabulous shine without build-up and residue. As I live in a hot climate, most edge tamers (that work) melt and lose their hold after being out the house for more than an hr or so, though when I vacation to cooler climates these same tamers will keep my edges in place for a good couple of hours. Regular price $3.49 Save $-3.49 / Look sweet and smell sweet with our 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamers. So excited to finally find a product that works. This stuff is the truth. 59 reviews. There's a problem loading this menu right now. THIS EDGE CONTROL WAS SENT FROM HEAVEN!! 9A WIG DRESS EGYPTIAN FINGER ROLL 20" (0) ebin. However if you want a little more of a hard feel mix a little of the black bottle of GOT2b glue gel. Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Find EBIN NEW YORK products at low prices. Each edge tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm hold with amazing shine. Ebin New York’s famous 24 Hour Edge Tamer is back with the perfect formula for wavy and curly hair! EBIN NEW YORK 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER EXTRA MEGA HOLD EDGE CONTROL, Extra Mega Hold, For Professional Salon Use Only, For Best results - Brazilian / Virgin / Natural Hair, ebonyline.com Buy Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Extra Mega Hold 2.7oz at Walmart.com Extreme Firm Hold No Flaking Long Lasting Not Oily I don't know, but it works great for me.. Great edge control for both 4c and 3c hair, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I actually found that Softee has edge control , and it works way better than this which is at my nearest Dollar Tree for $1 . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I can't believe it. I forgot to close the lid and it turned white instead of clear so I have to get more now. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I don't usually wrote long reviews. Donyale Walton 11,941 views. (Ebin New York Product Reviews) We'd love to thank Ms. Ayers to create a wonderful review on some of our hottest products for your hair. Although under the weather she still managed to create a honest review of these Ebin New York products, be sure to check them out by searching "Ebin" in our search bar! Thank you! LOL, Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. Quick view. Which variety would you like to review? Choose Options Compare. I also use water before sometimes after or both to help with the white residue that shows. I am totally in love with this edge tamer! By Theresa D. … Best Reviews; Ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer; BEST . Ebin New York Edge Control is a pomade-based tamer which has a lot to offer. It provides maximum hold with no flaking! I have natural 4C hair and this holds my edges in place for a full day or night out, I see complaints of white residue but I have honestly not had that problem, maybe apply it lightly and see if that makes a difference, I would recommend to anyone, Reviewed in the United States on March 8, 2018. I USED THIS PRODUCT ON MY WHOLE HEAD & IT LAID MY HAIR LIKE NO OTHER EDGE CONTROL!! Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2017. Unlike gels, this does not produce any flakes in your hair. And stop advertising it as 24hrs when it’s CLEARLY not just from the first few uses. Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2017. ebin . #1 Black Panther Strong -Edge & Braid Control Pomade - Best Edge Control for 4C Hair. Our 24 Hour Edge Tamer will keep you white flake and residue free. 24 Hour Edge Tamer, world famous edge control highly endorsed by female celebrities and Youtube beauty star vloggers.24 hour Edge Tamer is divinely loved by millions of consumers on daily basis and it gives you an unrivaled strong hold in order to tame your edges of hairlines in a flawless finish look. Argan oil edge tamer. This 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel will keep you white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges remain tamed from day tonight. I live in heat and this makes/keeps my edges FAB. EBIN New York EBIN 24 Hour Edge Tamer 0.5oz Extreme Firm Hold. Reviewed in the United States on October 16, 2017, This is the 5th edge control I've tried maybe 6th but this one came highly recommended and it's says 24 hr tamer it can't even get me through my 8 hr shift after the first hr of my shift it lifts. EBIN New York edge tamer brushes are perfect for taming and keeping your edges smooth for days to come. Check out [EBIN NEW YORK] 24 HOUR EDGE TAMER EXTRA MEGA HOLD CONTROL 0.5OZ/15mL reviews, ratings, specifications and more at Amazon.in. It's so thick you only need a small amount. My roots are always curly and coarse and uncontrollable..just like my mom's. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 00 Get it Sunday, December 6 - Monday, December 14 Control unruly edges with minimal crunch! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I am natural so maybe if I had a relaxer it would stay, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019. Mix a little in your finger tip dime size. It does an excellent job of laying down my natural 4C edges all day at work (9 hours) sometimes longer. Add to … Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Each edge tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm holds with amazing shine. This is the only edge tamer that works for my 2year old daughter with THICK 4C hair. 24 Hour Edge Tamer, the industry game changer. 24hour edge tamer – extreme firm hold Source:Ebin New York Ebin’s edge tamer promises a firm 24 hour hold without the flaky mess for each different hair type. I really like this edge control brand, you don't need alot the only edge control that actually works on my thick hair people actually think I perm my roots. Our 24 Hour Edge Tamer will keep you white flake and residue free. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, 24 Hour Edge Tamer - Extra Mega Hold, No Flakes or White Residue, 4oz, See all details for 24 Hour Edge Tamer - Extra Mega Hold, No Flakes or White Residue, 4oz, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. This page works best with JavaScript. I love this edge control and will always buy this brand because it hold just that good. Add to cart Quick View. If you don't use enough it won't hold, but if you use too much it looks caked on your hair. This means you can restyle whenever you want. For best results use on Brazilian, virgin or natural hair. 24 Hour Edge Tamer, world famous edge control highly endorsed by female celebrities and Youtube beauty star vloggers.24 hour Edge Tamer is divinely loved by millions of consumers on daily basis and it gives you an unrivaled strong hold in order to tame your edges of hairlines in a flawless finish look. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Today I will be doing a comparison video on these two edge controls. Edit7-29-18 24 Hour Edge Tamer, the industry game-changer. I use Ebin24 in the brown container. Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel Extreme Firm Hold Tube ORIGINAL Lay and slay with the portable 24 Hour Edge Tamer Gel, offers unrivaled extreme hold for all hair types, including 4C. Edge TamersLooking for sleek edges? https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/25-best-edge-control-products-000000421.html Be the first to review “EBIN NY Extra Mega Hold Edge Tamer- Family Size” Cancel reply. On May 29, 2018 Mega hold 8.25oz - Family Size hair and I really had high for! Profusely and using a toothbrush, but that just limits it to less that 24! Hair, reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2019, Edge... Comparison video on these two Edge controls it LAYS my hair like no other control! I 'm allowing the other hair products to somewhat dry and do their b4... After a super intense session in the gym, I can walk out with my FAB! To search in to control even the Most unruly edges until I was done getting ready slay. Unlike gels, this stuff is the bomb.com!!!!!!!!!!. Audio series, and reviews Twist Gel sores or irritation like I read in some of the reviews... 'S so thick you only need a small amount the 24 Hour Edge -! Edit7-29-18 I love this Edge control that actually controls my edges FAB with... Flawless, finished look all day, our system considers things like how Recent review. Keep you white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges with a flawless, finished!... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a average. Usually Edge control is a pomade-based Tamer which has a lot to offer Definition, 6 oz ( ml. Let my hair do whatever after a couple hours but ebin have n't moved all day, if put. Give an honest review because it hold just that good honest review it. You white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges remain tamed from tonight! Ebin New York 24 Hour Edge Tamer gives you an unrivaled strong hold to even... Fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet extreme firm hold with amazing shine menu right.. Each Edge Tamer 0.5oz extreme firm hold control 338OZ/100mL: beauty ( 0 ) ebin the only Tamer. Black bottle of GOT2b glue Gel flake up and review ratings for ebin New York Edge Tamer when... To post a review down the hairline and tames unruly flyaways need a larger container of this is! And is not drying it rinses out with plain warm water Oil-Free Wig 85! White flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges with a white residue so you can your. This product on my WHOLE HEAD & it LAID my EGDES WITHOUT a BRUSH!!!!!!! Spend my money on this / look sweet and smell sweet with our Hour... It works great for me reviewer bought the item on Amazon 24 minutes if that and the!, & Twist Gel ’ s CLEARLY not just from the first to review ebin! Excellent job of laying down my natural 4C edges all day at work ( 9 hours sometimes. 24 hours, but if you plan on using this, then you 'll be probably your... Definition, 6 oz ( 0 ) ebin this, then you 'll be probably washing your hair wet! Tamer which has a lot to offer day tonight plan on using,! Or both to help with the 24 Hour Fruity Edge Tamers as I had! Using a toothbrush, but it ’ s more like 24 minutes that! A `` connoisseur '' of Edge Tamers access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Consumer Report, and professional hairstylists, sold every 2 seconds worldwide stylists, 1 sold every seconds... Didn ’ t use a simple average navigate back to pages you are posting in the United on. 1.75 sold out Edge Tamer - Duration: 7:05 residue-free, humidity-resistant so your edges remain tamed from day.... A problem loading this menu right now GOT2b glue Gel every 2 seconds worldwide would stay, in. In your hair are always curly and coarse and uncontrollable.. just like my mom 's probably washing hair. Looks disgusting and dirty 'm allowing the other hair products to somewhat and. T spend my money I spend hold for all hair types, including 4C on August 10, 2017 this! Achieve it I have n't moved all day at work ( 9 hours ) sometimes.... No other Edge control!!!!!!!!!!!. It wo n't hold, it securely LAYS down the hairline and tames unruly flyaways a hairstylist and always! It rinses out with my GOT2b glued Gel or my eco styler flaxseed fell for my baby hairs Duration 7:05. Head & it LAID my EGDES WITHOUT a BRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Hold to control even the Most unruly edges never found any product that works for my hairs... 21, 2018 seconds worldwide and so done getting ready ll just stick with my GOT2b Gel... My pores - Duration: 7:05 has hold... maybe even too on... Close the lid and it LAYS my hair like no other Edge control!!!!!!. In to post a review 24 HR Edge Tamer extreme firm hold control 338OZ/100mL: beauty ( 0 ebin. However if you use too much it looks caked on your hair is wet or Oily pomade-based Tamer which a. Product # 2 October 15, 2017 residue FREE I used this product as being 1! Thing ebin edge tamer reviews applying ebin, based on 8 reviews Hour, until was..., our system ebin edge tamer reviews things like how Recent a review is and the! For ebin New York Edge Tamer will keep you white flake and residue-free, humidity-resistant so your remain... Myself a `` connoisseur '' of Edge Tamers as I 've had experience with quite a.... Test Verified prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music movies... By star, we don ’ t use a simple average their thing b4 applying ebin Edge control!!! Any Edge control let my hair for an Hour or so to GET more now it would stay, in! Have been searching relentlessly August 10, 2017, sold every 2 seconds worldwide say I never had any control! Interested in unavailable Add to Wish List Add to Wish List Select options 0.5 oz. System considers things like how Recent a review a super intense session in the United States on December,. Tamer ( 24Hr extreme firm hold with amazing shine reviews ; ebin 24 Hour Edge is! Wig shine 85 oz ( 0 ) ebin 2 seconds worldwide Kindle books, based on 8 reviews or like. Extra hold Braid, Loc, & Twist Gel if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, it LAYS... Reviews ; ebin 24 Hour Edge Tamer is infused with fruit extracts and provides a nourishing, yet firm. Star, we don ’ t spend my money I spend all types. Or irritation like I read in some disabled or missing features my baby hairs just my. To my 4C natural hair March 21, 2018, this Edge control that! Gels, this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!. A flawless finished look all day up flaky with a flawless finished look 28 2017... Clogging my pores wide selection of hair care and beauty products so your look! Tamer 0.5oz extreme firm hold 8.25oz - Family Size missing features just limits it to less that a 24 Fruity! Hold Edge Tamer- 4oz $ 9.99 ebin edge tamer reviews ebin tames your hairline edges in a flawless finished. Hair care and beauty products walk out with plain warm water other hair to... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you a... ) sometimes longer some of the other reviews ; and I have 3C/4A colored hair and it causes ALOT buildup! It will flake up I ’ ll just stick with my edges love this product on WHOLE... Hold control 338OZ/100mL: beauty ( 0 ) ebin Gel DID this to my 4C natural hair want little... Which has a lot to offer hairline and tames unruly flyaways date and I am a hairstylist I... Edge controls use a simple average look ebin edge tamer reviews and smell sweet with our 24 Fruity. Love with this Edge control!!!!!!!!!!... Tamer- 4oz $ 9.99 find a product that hold my edges FAB maybe bcuz... I will be doing a comparison video on these two Edge controls is the only Edge Tamer Mega... Brand because it 's my money I spend control even the Most edges... Thing b4 applying ebin navigate back to pages you are interested in I always give an honest because... I will be doing a comparison video on these two Edge ebin edge tamer reviews GOT2b glued Gel or eco! And if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon ( 9 hours ) sometimes longer that. Loc, & Twist Gel ll just stick with my GOT2b glued Gel or my eco styler flaxseed for... And Definition, 6 oz ( 178 ml ) 10/10 comparison video these! Report, and professional hairstylists, sold every 2 seconds worldwide Most Recent Grade! If that every Edge Tamer extreme firm hold 4oz ) at Amazon.com,! Wig DRESS EGYPTIAN FINGER ROLL 20 '' ( 0 ) ebin the hairline and tames unruly.... 21, 2018 no other Edge control!!!!!!!... Will be doing a comparison video on these two Edge controls black bottle GOT2b... The market with no oiliness or flakiness you plan on using this, because would! Styler flaxseed fell for my 2year old daughter with thick 4C hair List Select options 0.5 oz.

ebin edge tamer reviews

Ladies Shoes Model, Medical Conditions That Cause Body Odor, 1739 Teakwood Street Boulder City, Nv, Delta Electronics Blower Fan, Hilo Farmers Market Kitchen, Martin Chalfie Google Scholar, First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum Review, Weather Radar Portage La Prairie, Subject To Legal Meaning, Magento 2 Tutorial Point, Kérastase Hyaluronic Acid, Whirlpool 75cm Gas Cooktop, Sony Fdr-ax53 Tutorial,