Mark Twain. 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z Projet Car 31908, Smiths Station, Lee County, AL 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z , 2.2Liter, 5 speed Transmission, motor is there and transmission. Needs some work as it puffs a little smoke at times. $6.00. Autozin. 4 Dodge Daytona from $1,500. If you're ever looking to sell it at a later date, let me know! Owner's View Aaron Kahlenberg, a 37-year-old teacher from Valley Village, California, owns our feature Daytona Turbo Z. C $10.13. or Best Offer +$3.95 shipping. LOL. Brand: Precision Replacement Parts. The price is right, I just don't have the space for it. So now the girlfriend wants me to keep it. 5 Speed, Cruise Control, Power Seats, Power Windows, Air Conditioning, Mag wheels with full set of Original wheels with tires. 2.2L Turbo … ... 9:22. Pre-Owned. 2.2L Turbo I, A-525 ~133,000 Miles. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Thats it but a little faded now. Get the best deals on Parts for 1988 Dodge Daytona when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The car has the shelby entuhisast power seats, and power windows. 2.5L TBI, Auto. Dodge Daytona Shelby Daytona Automobile Dodge Vehicles Turbo Car Dodge Chrysler American Motors American Muscle Cars Hot Cars. I wish I could too. 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z Overall clean example of a Shelby edition of the turbo z, it has the t top package and still has the t top bags. Have a Great New Year! For Sale 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z; ... i have not introduced myself. These cars are worth going after. The Dodge Daytona is an automobile which was produced by the Chrysler Corporation under their Dodge division from 1984 to 1993. ... View In Store Items - Search Year + Model for Sale. It was a front-wheel drive hatchback based on the Chrysler G platform, which was derived from the Chrysler K platform.The Chrysler Laser was an upscale rebadged version of the Daytona. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from millions of 1988 Daytona models in Jacksonville. Do you have any pictures of the interior? names taylor. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 1988 Dodge Daytona. Too expensive to bring it there. It currently has around 130,000 miles on the car but since the restoration it has about 10,000 miles on it. It is a 5 speed manual car with T-tops, eather interior and power everything. Dec 28, 2015 - shelby daytona z for sale | Thread: 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z. Dec 28, 2015 - shelby daytona z for sale | Thread: 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z .. turbo charged engine. Watch; K O 5 9 U S p o E W n T s o r e d 2 3. And, I have a 1988 vintage Chrysler OEM battery to go with it. Car is for sale. View All. New Listing Matchbox Dodge Daytona Turbo Z Vintage 1988 White/ Red/ Blue. Interior is still decent and it still talks to me (I installed an EVA (Electronic Voice Alert) in it out of a New Yorker a few years ago). 0 bids. LOL. We analyze millions of used cars daily. For 1986, checking the Carroll Shelby option got you a nifty suspension upgrade: bigger sway bars front and rear, performance shocks absorbers and a meaty tire package. Search car listings & find the right car for you Click here for 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z 2 Door Hatchback local listings. 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Turbo Fastback photo Look No Further promo print ad. Similar Cars. FOR SALE:1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z. More Dodge classic cars for sale Wish they would bring them back. 5) , model year 1988, version for North America U.S. manufactured by Dodge (USA) in United States ; 3-door coupe body type The Dodge Daytona was produced from 1984 until 1993. My wife would...let's say...alter or remove basic body elements that I'd rather not lose. i own a 75 olds cutlass which is soon to be at fastlane getting a single turbo 408 lsx, an 06 charger daytona, and a 97 isuzu rodeo(the dd) . 1988 dodge daytona shelby z turbo resto project - Duration: 2:44. mitch yea 14,668 views. it needs some work. FOR SALE 1,200. this is my 1988 dodge daytona shelby Z. it has a turbo II intercooled engine rated at 175hp and a 5 speed. Fly out here and get it! She likes it now so we will see what happens. Over 4 ... $5,200 2006 Dodge Daytona for Sale by Owner ... A DODGE DAYTONA SHELBY Z TURBO FAST Images and contact information on Advertigo website. Find used Dodge Daytona now on Autozin. “Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.” . Used Dodge Daytona For Sale. Write Review and Win $200 + + Review + Sell Car. Its massive weight sometimes counteracted the Shelby refinements, so in 1988 Dodge offered a C/S Package (Carroll Shelby) on its lightest weight base Daytona. It still runs good but needs paint as the sun out here has killed it. 2.2L Turbo I, A-525 ~133,000 Miles 1988 Dodge Daytona - Base. Single-owner 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo for sale on Hemmings.com. We just don't drive it any more and it needs to be used and seen.. Will really go when ya want to, but gets great gas mileage. Find the best deals for used dodge daytona turbo z. Search pre-owned 1988 Dodge Daytona 2 Dr Shelby Turbo Z Hatchback listings to find the best local deals. Over 4 ... $5,200 2006 Dodge Daytona for Sale by Owner ... A DODGE DAYTONA SHELBY Z TURBO FAST Images and contact information on Advertigo website. For sale is a 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z that was body off restored a few years ago. parking for a third daytona could be. New paint, all new interior, very solid no rust. Is one of 7,152 daytona turbo z models made in 1987 and was built on may. ... 1987 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo Z 2dr Hatchback $ 9,900 $ 172 /mo* $ 172 /mo* ... 1988 Dodge Daytona 1.00 1987 Dodge Daytona 2.00 1969 Dodge Daytona 1.00 Shop New Dodge Daytona. 1984 Daytona Turbo Z - Super rare in very good shape - 90k miles Air Conditioning 2,500 North Fort Myers, FL North Fort Myers, FL 3 years at classifiedads.com 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z The owner, Frances Vissing, was the wife of a prominent Dodge dealership owner in Jeffersonville, Indiana. From the seller's description: ... a name tag, and a Daytona jacket I bought in 1984. For Sale 1988 dodge daytona shelby z turbo ll t top car, and 2 1987 turbo parts cars; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Additional Info: 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z, 2.2 Intercooled Turbo 5 Speed, Looks and runs great T tops, all original parts. 1989 Dodge Daytona Shelby for sale - Duration: 0:58. Time left 6d 7h left. Original owner of a 1988 Dodge Daytona 2.5L 5 speed a/c, ps, pb, efi, am/fm cassette dolby. We already have 4 vehicles. 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Turbo Z Excellent condition inside and out Chevrolet Bolt EV 711.00 listings starting at $14,190.00 Chevrolet Volt this car is a honda killer. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Description for Dodge Daytona 1988: ran when i parked it started and moved 2 years ago it stopped starting turns over car was hit in front end still drove little over 100k mils Brand: Matchbox. This car is probably one of the nicest examples of a first gen Daytona left. But it would be nice. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. HID projectors 1,010 views. The 1986 Turbo Z was a bit unusual in the roster of Shelby Chargers. A forum community dedicated to Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler, AMC owners and enthusiasts. 5 speed manual transmission-- 2.2, 4 cylinder. No rust, this car has never been in an accident, all itneeds is a paint job since sun faded Rebuilt engine: built for severe duty but currently running stock 12-14lbs of boost Search from 0 Used Dodge Daytona car for sale. Searching Locally. The Daytona was restyled for 1987, and again for 1992. I was told by the previous owner that it has a cat delete, high volume fuel injectors and the computer has been re-flashed. PM (hesitantly, I probably shouldn't be considering it haha) sent! 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z C/S. 0 found 1988 listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. It was a good move for me. Starts and runs good. It is too bad chrysler/dodge stopped making them. It sported the 2.2L turbo mill, which got a slight bump in power the year before to 146 b.h.p. I'd love to have a rust-free Daytona for the summers,all of them up here are chewed through pretty bad by the road salt. Lot #29,602. 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z C/S. Mr. Bid for the chance to own a 41k-Mile 1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z CS 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. 1987 dodge daytona shelby turbo z one family owned car with 96,584. Dodge Daytona 2.2L Turbo (man. email finagin1369@hotmail.com if interested. Turbo Terrific: 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z. Adam Clarke. Search over 28 used Dodge Daytona for sale in Pennsylvania from $12,000. 1986 Dodge Daytona. Find 1988 listings for sale near you. JavaScript is disabled. I flew to Huntsville one-way for $150, plus hotel overnight, and drove it back home 2,000 miles via FL to MA. "This 1985 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z was purchased from its original owner in Del Rey Beach, Florida. 1984 Dodge Daytona Turbo Z 2.2L 5-speed 160K miles. 1984 dodge daytona turbo z 2.2 front wheel drive all originalmatching number So for now I will have to keep it. The shelby are awesome looking cars. the wifes not a problem. Runs well with new fuel pump. The Daytona has some issues that make it not perfect. ill post up pics in a bit ... 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Originally Posted by … Glad to hear that you are deciding to keep the car! dodge daytona pa. ... dodge daytona 2.2 turbo 2005 dodge ram 1500 daytona edition 2007 dodge charger rt daytona 2006 dodge charger daytona top banana. $103.54. Search Local Cars for Sale. Pre-Owned. I bought my 84 Turbo Z in Alabama. Brand New. She wants to get it repainted, I was like, have at it! Shop 1988 Dodge Daytona vehicles for sale in Jacksonville, FL at Cars.com. ~270,000 Miles 1989 Chrysler LeBaron Turbo GT Convertible. © 2020 Smclassiccars.com - Find your dream car, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, United States, Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States, 1987 Dodge Daytona Pacifica 2.2 Turbo T-top Manual 100% original survivor, 1987 Dodge Daytona Pacifica Hatchback 2-Door 2.2L, 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z T-top 5-speed, ran when i parked it started and moved 2 years ago it stopped starting turns over car was hit in front end still drove little over 100k mils. 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z Additional Info: WOWexcellent condition solid 1988 Dodge Daytona Shelby Z T-top 5-speed turbo II car!! email me at sleeperspirit@yahoo.com if your interested. the head is currently off of the top of the motor and its in the process of being put back together.

1988 dodge daytona turbo z for sale

Cobalt Blue Sea Glass, Sitka Blacktail Deer Hunting Tips, American University Canvas Login, Olney Friends School Dorms, Kraftmaid Multi Storage Pantry, Hp Velotechnik Scorpion Fs 26 S-pedelec Price,